Whoo! I did my Greek exam today. There was so much I didn’t know, but it’s ok, I knew enough to pass. I celebrated by listening to my discman on the bus home instead of reading a textbook. Now I have no more exams til Friday week.
From Lucy, Knell and Kate: On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first 25 songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favourite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
1. (spoken) Hey Tommy, what’s he got there? That’s a clarinet, Edith.
2. No sound at all! We never speak a word. A fly’s foot fall would be distinctly heard
3. Aplo! Kibble! Iams! Purina! Milkbone! Soupebone! Horse meat! Yeah!
4. She drove a long way through the night from an urban neighbourhood
5. The God of everything that is whispered in my ear that His love is boundless.
6. Why do you need a hairbrush, you don’t have any hair.
7. His son is working for the daily mail
8. The difference between you and me, your faith’s based on dreams, mine’s on history
9. Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
10. And I’m only gonna pierce my left ear, and I’ve been working on this moustache all summer long
11. Bedtime it’s stories with family later learned and believed in
12. His name was Yoda, he was a muppet
13. Friday night arrives without a suitcase, Sunday morning creeping like a nun
14. The end will justify the pain it took to get us there
15. Beautiful girl, ugly shirt
16. There’s no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
17. And to make us more than merry let the pirate bumper pass
18. .sdneirf tseb eht ekam yeht :sehciwdnaS
19. You see flowers in these weeds
20. And I’ve never bathed in yoghurt and I don’t look good in leggings
21. In his pocket in a portrait of the queen
22. Friday night, on coke with a crowbar, left at two in the back of Doug’s car
23. Resistance makes me weak, but persistence makes me strong
24. Put down whatever you’ve been drinking now so I can take a swing
25. You were an island to discover
Come on, you have to get some of them, half of them are retarded ridiculous songs.