I got tagged by Bel:
Make a list of 20 songs you can listen to over and over and over and over again, and never get sick of listening to. Then tag five people.
1. In Christ Alone – any group of christian people
2. The Chain – Fleetwood Mac
3. For the Moments I Feel Faint – Relient K
4. Big Indian – The Dandy Warhols
5. Daves of the Week – Crying Out Loud
6. Every New Day – Five Iron Frenzy
7. Where’s Summer B? – Ben Folds Five
8. I Feel Fine – the Beatles
9. The Old Castle – Mussorgsky/Ravel
10. Joy to the World – Three Dog Night
11. Movin’ On Up – Primal Scream
12. Yoko – Able
13. Toddler – Maverick
14. The Ghosts of Me and You – Less Than Jake
15. Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
16. Amazing Grace – Jars of Clay
17. Contrapunctus 1 (from the Art o Fugue) – J.S. Bach
18. On the Road to Find Out – Cat Stevens
19. Gimme Shelter – The Rolling Stones
20. A Kiss to Build a Dream On – Louis Armstrong
And I tag:
Sarah, Claire, Mark, Brad and Dave
That list is more like these are songs I am listening to now, I probably will be sick of them pretty soon. How sad.
There is lots of stuff that needs to be done. The most intimidating of these is registering for Summerfest. Summerfest starts in 11 days. I am yet to:
– work out what the hell I am supposed to be doing there
– tell my parents
The last one, that is the scariest one, the others are just annoying things that need to be done. But telling my mum is something I have been avoiding, stupidly. She flipped out when I told her I was going on NTE because apparently she has banned me from going to Christian camps (I can’t recall her ever saying that beforehand but there you go). And so, yeah, I have sort of not mentioned to her yet that I am going on a week long kids mission. What do I do? As an adult, I am allowed to make my own decisions. But I am still a member of her household, so I should still be respecting her decisions and stuff as my mother. At the moment, I am lying and telling her that I am going away with Sarah (which I am… going to MISSION, baha). But I would rather tell her the truth because it is much less complicated (and also more honest). Rah Rah Rah.
Do I tell her that I am going and make her upset, again?
Do I lie about it and keep family harmony?
Do I just not go at all?
I think I need to go consult my Father about this (as in God, not Dad, cause that wouldn’t work really). Actually even now, I think the middle option is out of the question.