The Great Escape was so much fun.
Here are some things I liked:
– The Camels
– My body shaking from sitting too close to the speakers
– The Dawn Collective
– Running into Tom
– Pretty things
– Hearing beautiful music and not even knowing who was making it
– Praying with Mark
– Not feeling left out during Something For Kate (due to standing near a whole lot of teenyboppers who didn’t know words either)
– Pretending to be cool in the hip hop tent
– Not getting sunburnt
– Sigur Ros like WOAH! I think they are the prettiest band I have ever seen or heard in my life.
Here are some things I didn’t like:
– It was Good Friday but no one really seemed to care