I know I will be kicking myself in the shins for saying this later on but I am finding that college is pretty fun. The content is pretty stimulating and I am actually looking forward to learning. I even find myself looking forward to doing the readings (apart from on days like today when I spent the entire day at work reading and writing for a literature review -__-).
Of course, I must acknowledge that I am saying this knowing that:
– I haven’t yet prepared or submitted any assessments
– I haven’t yet sat any exams
Those things could make even my one-subject-load pretty miserable!
But there are other life wins too:
– About to start netball (Fitness!)
– I have a new regular GP (Proper diagnoses!)
– Organising a few catch ups with various old friends (Still connected!)
– Going to Forbes and West Wyalong this weekend (Country!)
– A bunch of friends about to get married (Weddings!)
– A bunch of friends about to have babies (Babies!)
– The discovery that regular and orthodox easters are on the same weekend this year (Family fun!)
– Running a survey pilot at church this weekend for the NCLS team (Data collection!)
Ah. Feeling relaxed, feeling thankful.